Friday, November 12, 2010

Well Falling Time has been released, I know now why its called a "release", a big wait off my shoulders. The launches were great, and the reviews, and its only been a week. The radio played the title track, Ronan Collins your the man, I was talking to Hector today, he seems interested too.
Im planning to do a few more Irish dates before Christmas, maybe play at home in Kildare. I came up with the idea to play people's house's while X Factor is on...i set up a Facebook page, but ive only 4 likes so far, so maybe its not such a great plan, but i might not trow it away just yet. The new year will see me heaing to England and Switzerland and where ever else will have me. I hope I get a few festivals, my friend Christophe who plays fiddle with me has loads of contacts in Europe so touring the continent could be a real possibility.
Il be doing more blogs, cause my friend Keith Walsh is setting up fiarua.com and il be linkin this to it..later readers
Fia Rua

No comments:

Post a Comment